- Our artisans in Kutch, India created these elegant and breathable face coverings using the art they have been practicing for generations. What makes these masks even more beautiful are finer details such as hand braided straps, tiny mirror embedded with the embroidery and handmade tassels.
- This mask is hand crafted by the women of Rabari community in Kutch using their unique Rabari embroidery style.
- Two straps on each side and a lovely handmade tassel on each end.
- Made of two layers.
- Each mask has been hand embroidered and handcrafted, so the design and size will be slightly different in each mask.
- FINAL SALE: Due to its hygienic nature, this item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Rabari Black Face Mask
$15.00 Regular Price
- Top layer: Khadi Cotton
- Bottom layer: Regular Cotton
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat. Iron on non-embroidered side on warm setting.
- *Masks must be laundered prior to first wear.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3