- This handspun wool scarf is handwoven by women from Bhotiya tribe in the Himalayan regions of India. The yarn is dyed with natural dyes derived from tesu and madder before the weaving process.
- The beautiful flaming orange color is perfect for fall as well as winter to keep you warm and it is pleasantly soft against your skin.
- This scarf is woven using the twill weaving technique, which creates a mesmerizing interlacing pattern.
- There may be some variations in size and fabric as the scarf is handwoven and hand dyed, which adds to the distintiveness of the scarf.
Handspun Wool Scarf
- Himalayan wool
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring. Dry flat in shade. Use warm iron.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3