- This scarf is handwoven with cotton in the warp and Eri Silk in the weft in to this soft and warm scarf. The yarn is dyed with natural dyes derived from tesu flowers before the weaving process.
- Eri Silk is also known as the 'non-violent' silk since this silk is harvested after the worm leaves its cocoon, thus not harming the worm in the process.
- The net effect in this plain weaving technique gives a unique look to this scarf.
- The scarf is handwoven by artisans in Himalayan region of India and it is ethically sourced.
- There may be some variations in size and fabric as the scarf is handwoven and hand dyed, which adds to the distintiveness of the scarf.
Handwoven Cotton & Eri Silk Scarf
- Cotton and Eri Silk
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring. Dry flat in shade. Use warm iron.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3