- Our Mashru face coverings are handcrafted for luxurious yet comfortable experience.
- The fabric is handwoven by skilled artisans in Kutch, India using ages old Mashru weaving technqiue where silk and cotton are woven in such a way that the silk is on one side, while cotton is on the other side of the fabric.
- The masks are lined with soft cotton fabric on the inside.
- Made of two layers and has filter pockets.
- Back straps can be easily tied on back.
- FINAL SALE: Due to its hygienic nature, this item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Handwoven Mashru Face Masks
- Top layer: Art silk and cotton woven using Mashru technique
- Bottom layer - Cotton
- Straps - Cotton
- We recommend hand washing in cold water and drying flat. Iron on low setting.
- *Masks must be laundered prior to first wear.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3