- Himalayan wool, sourced from local farmers and merino are handwoven in to this soft and warm scarf. The yarn is dyed with natural dyes derived from indigo, madder, tesu and sappanwood before the weaving process.
- This beautiful multi-colored scarf
- The scarf is handwoven by artisans in Himalayan region of India and it is ethically sourced.
- There may be some variations in size and fabric as the scarf is handwoven and hand dyed, which adds to the distintiveness of the scarf.
Handwoven Wool Scarf
- Blend of Himalayan wool and Merino
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring. Dry flat in shade. Use warm iron.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3