- Himalayan wool and merino are handwoven in to this soft and warm scarf. The yarn is dyed with natural dye derived from myrobalan before the weaving process.
- The scarf is handwoven by women from Bhotiya tribe in the Himalayan region of India and it is ethically sourced.
- This scarf is woven using the herringbone weaving technique, which is known for its unique V-shaped pattern.
- There may be some variations in size and fabric as the scarf is handwoven and hand dyed, which adds to the distintiveness of the scarf.
Handwoven Wool Scarf
- Blend of Himalayan wool and Merino
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring. Dry flat in shade. Use warm iron.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3