- Each face covering is unique and handmade in Kutch, India using a multitude of handcrafted and handwoven textiles.
- The cotton used - also known as ‘old world cotton’ - is a purely rain fed crop with no use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. The fabric is made using natural dyes, is breathable and becomes softer with every wash.
- As the fabric is handwoven, there may be some weaving inconsistencies, which gives it a unique texture.
- Made of two layers.
- Over-the-ear straps that are seamless and stretchy.
- FINAL SALE: Due to its hygienic nature, this item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Kutch Organic Cotton Two Layered Face Mask
- Top and Bottom layer: 100% organic cotton
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat. Iron on medium or cotton setting.
- *Masks must be laundered prior to first wear.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3