- Our artisans in Kutch, India created these elegant and breathable face coverings using the art they have been practicing for generations. What makes these masks even more beautiful are finer details such as hand braided straps and handmade tassels.
- This mask has been embroidered by the Marwada community women of Kutch. The embroidery style known as Pakko Embroidery features motifs of camel, native to the desert region of Kutch, and birds in a symmetrical pattern.
- Two straps on each side and a lovely handmade tassel on each end.
- Made of two layers.
- Each mask has been hand embroidered and handcrafted, so the design and size will be slightly different for each mask.
- FINAL SALE: Due to its hygienic nature, this item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Pakko Embroidered Blue/Red Face Mask
$15.00 Regular Price
- Top layer: Khadi Cotton
- Bottom layer: Regular Cotton
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat. Iron on non-embroidered side on warm setting.
- *Masks must be laundered prior to first wear.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3