- Each face covering is unique and handmade in India using a multitude of handcrafted and handwoven textiles present all over the country.
- The cotton used - also known as ‘old world cotton’ - is a purely rain fed crop with no use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. The fabric is made using natural dyes, is breathable and becomes softer with every wash. Each face covering is additionally lined with soft mul cotton.
- Made of two layers.
- Over-the-ear straps that are seamless, stretchy and fabric covered.
- FINAL SALE: Due to its hygienic nature, this item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Saanya Organic Cotton Face Masks
- Top layer: 100% organic cotton
- Bottom layer: Mul cotton
- Hand wash separately in cold water after every use. Do not wring. Dry flat. Iron on low setting.
- The fabric gets softer with each wash.
- *Masks must be laundered prior to first wear.
- Imported from India. Handmade with <3